1,880 total views, 8 views today
How to download masked aadhaar card? பாதுகாப்பான Masked aadhaar card-ஐ Download செய்வது இவ்வளவு எளிதா!..
- How to download masked aadhaar : UIDAI Masked Aadhaar card: In today’s digitalized world, the Adhaar Card is essential for all tasks.The government has recently issued a notice not to share such confidential confidential information in public.
- So how to download the source protection mask? Let’s see through this post about what to buy.In today’s digitalized world, the Adhaar Card is essential for all tasks.
- The Aadhaar Card is essential for all activities from enrolling children in school to opening a bank account for them.The Aadhar card is essential for availing everything from government benefits and social programs.
- In this situation, many people forget to think about how important the 12 digit number in the Aadhar card provided by the UIDAI system is to each of us.
- With this 12 digit number of our Aadhaar we can withdraw money from the bank account without his knowledge.Therefore, the 12-digit number on the Aadhaar card is very important to us.
- It is said that such a reference number should not be shared with anyone for any reason. Therefore, the Central Government has introduced Masked Aadhaar to keep the Aadhaar number safe.
- In Mask Aadhaar only the last 4 digits of our Aadhaar numbers are visible on the outside. The rest will be kept in half.It has been reported that this masked resource can be easily downloaded and used by visiting the UIDAI website.
- If one does not want to give all the reference number, one can use this masked resource.The government has made it possible for this masked Aadhar card to be accepted by the government departments as well.It is also said that it can be used to avail all the social welfare schemes provided by the government.
- The UIDAI organization recently posted a message on Twitter saying, “If you do not want to disclose all your Aadhaar number, you can use Virtual ID or Masked Aadhaar Card.
- It will be accepted on behalf of the government across the country. Maked Adhaar can be found at myaadhaar.uidai.gov.in/genricDownloadAadhaar. ”
Read also: How to download aadhaar card online tamil?
What is Masked Aadhaar?
- The masked Aadhar is similar to the regular Aadhar, the Aadhar number is somewhat obscured.
- Only the last four digits of the reference number are visible, and the remainder are omitted.
- Other details on the Aadhaar card such as name, date of birth, gender, address and QR code will remain the same. The Aadhaar card can be downloaded very easily online.
- You can hide your Aadhar number in the e-Aadhar you downloaded using the Mask Aadhar option. Masked Aadhaar numbers are generated by replacing the first eight digits of the Aadhaar number with letters such as “xxxx-xxxx”, revealing only the final four digits.
- When you download this version of your resource, your photo, population information, QR code and other features will be available.
- Since this card is signed by UIDAI you do not have to worry about whether it is accepted or readable.If you use your card as proof of identity, a masked ID is best.
How to download masked aadhaar?
- Go to https://eaadhaar.uidai.gov.in/
- There you have to register your 12 digit reference number and go inside.
- Then click on the Masked Aadhaar Requirement button.
- You will need to post Paxa Verification in it.
- After that, the OTP number button should be pressed.
- OTP will be sent to your last registered cell phone number.
- You can register that OTP number and download Masked Aadhaar.
Read also: Nsdl e-pan card download online tamil
How to download masked aadhaar?-Password Deatails
A copy of the downloaded Aadhaar card is password protected. You must enter the password to open the copy of the masked adar, print it and share it where needed.
8-digit masked Aadhaar password is in the below format. The first four letters of your name and the year you were born.
- If your name is HARIMITHRAN and year of birth is 2020, you must enter the password HARI2020.
- If your name is MITHRAN and your year of birth is 2020, you must enter the password MITH2020.
- If your name is S.HARIMITHRAN and year of birth is 2020, you must enter the password S.MI2020.
- If your name is SUDHAR and year of birth is 2020, you will need to enter the password SUDH2020.
Read also: How to update aadhaar address online?